Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

ICC 14.0 and Tracker: error TRK0002

Ildar_S_
Beginner

Hello!

I use the Intel compiler with Visual Studio 2012. When i try to compile your project, you receive the following error message:

TRACKER : error TRK0002: cannot execute command: "C:\Windows\system32\icl.exe @C:\Users\Андрей\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpf7a7234dcd5842f8bf4d551ecf72fa3f.rsp". Error code FileTracker: 0xc1

Thought the problem was in the way to my home directory that contains Cyrillic, but no. I created a separate user and it had the same problems with the build of the project. What could be the problem?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

Do you have "full control" permissions and sufficient space in those \AppData\Local\Temp\ folders?

0 Kudos
Ildar_S_
Beginner

Tim Prince wrote:

Do you have "full control" permissions and sufficient space in those \AppData\Local\Temp\ folders?

Yes I have full access to the AppData folder and its subfolders too.
0 Kudos
JenniferJ

do you have VS2012 RTM? please upgrade to the latest update (update 4) and see if the problem goes away.

Jennifer

0 Kudos
Ildar_S_
Beginner

Jennifer J. (Intel) wrote:

do you have VS2012 RTM? please upgrade to the latest update (update 4) and see if the problem goes away.

Jennifer

Yes I use VS2012 RTM with the latest update, but the problem is still there. I was more embarrassed that ICL.exe starts from the directory C:\Windows\system32\icl.exe while working directory to another.
0 Kudos
Ildar_S_
Beginner

Jennifer J. (Intel) wrote:

Jennifer

I tried to find the file manually icl.exe in the system32 folder but not found.
Launched the console version of the Intel Composer XE 2013 SP1 64-bit and checked the execution path .

C:\>where icl
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013 SP1\bin\intel64\icl.exe
C:\Windows\System32\icl.exe

And again I do not understand why in the path of the file as there is in the system32 folder. Search using the console application "FIND" gave the following:

C:\>find "icl.exe" C:\Windows\System32\
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

If you haven't moved any compiler folders since installing, the installed shortcut C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe /E:ON /V:ON /K ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013 SP1\bin\ipsxe-comp-vars.bat" intel64 vs2012"  will run the selected corresponding visual studio script as well as setting up the ICL paths.  It would be preferable not to have any conflicting entries in the windows startup paths.

0 Kudos
Ildar_S_
Beginner

Tim Prince wrote:

If you haven't moved any compiler folders since installing, the installed shortcut C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe /E:ON /V:ON /K ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013 SP1\bin\ipsxe-comp-vars.bat" intel64 vs2012"  will run the selected corresponding visual studio script as well as setting up the ICL paths.  It would be preferable not to have any conflicting entries in the windows startup paths.

Yes, that's right, in the shortcut prescribed the following path:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cmd.exe /E:ON /V:ON /K ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013 SP1\bin\ipsxe-comp-vars.bat" intel64 vs2012"

0 Kudos