Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Installing Intel Parallel studio XE 2017 Update 1

Wai_P_
Novice

Anyone tried installing Intel professional studio 2017 to a different directory? I have extract the file to D:\download then when I run setup it appears to hardcode to c: program files directory.

I also tried to run with no luck.

setup.exe --installdir=D:\directorythatexists 

W

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wai_P_
Novice

I have a solutions for this, the keyword install is missing from my previous command line and unfortunately the intel stays silent and ignore all subsequent option flags.

setup.exe install --installdir=D:\directorythatexists 

It also appears the command line install does the installation on the background so I need to supplied additional arguments i.e. to log file, end user agreement and location of license file

setup.exe install  --installdir=D:\Intel17 --output=D:\download\Intel\install_intel2017.log   --send-data=no --components=all --license=D:\Intel17\ --eula=accept

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Wai_P_
Novice

Any updates? This pretty urgent we want to install the software today.

0 Kudos
Wai_P_
Novice

I have a solutions for this, the keyword install is missing from my previous command line and unfortunately the intel stays silent and ignore all subsequent option flags.

setup.exe install --installdir=D:\directorythatexists 

It also appears the command line install does the installation on the background so I need to supplied additional arguments i.e. to log file, end user agreement and location of license file

setup.exe install  --installdir=D:\Intel17 --output=D:\download\Intel\install_intel2017.log   --send-data=no --components=all --license=D:\Intel17\ --eula=accept

0 Kudos