Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Integratio Intel Eclipse

Giorgio_L_
Beginner

I'm trying to integrate Intel composer c++ with eclipse. I know that this point has already been the subject of several other posts but my problem  is that in the composerxe I can't find any sub directories eclipse_support type with what follows. Not a big deal because I can use the xcode IDE or the terminal but I'nervus when I'cant resolve a problem specially if it is a stupid problem.

Help please

Giorgio

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

You mention Xcode, so I assume you're using a Mac. We provide the Eclipse integration for Intel C++ on Linux only.

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
This is simply to let you know that I did a manual integration of MinGW C++ compiler with Eclipse v3.6.2 ( both for Windows ) and it was a very simply procedure. I could provide some technical details if you need ( please let me know ).
0 Kudos
Giorgio_L_
Beginner

Thanks if it is transferable on mac interests me a lot.

Giorgio

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...if it is transferable on mac... Step 1: I've added a search path to a Bin directory with the compiler Step 2: I've added a Build Variable MINGW at: [ Eclipse IDE ] -> Window -> Preferences -> C/C++ -> Build -> Build Variables -> MINGW = Type String = [ a full path to C++ compiler ] Please try and let me know if the same steps ( or similar ) are applicable in case of Eclipse for Mac operating system.
0 Kudos
Giorgio_L_
Beginner

Hai Sergey!

It also works with the Mac. I'm still not able to locate exactly the full path of the compiler. I have entered this path/opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.1981/bin/intel64
When I go to add new software I find exactly the position of the path where but misses the compiler.

I'll tray 

Giorgio

0 Kudos