Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Integration with Visual Studio 2022 is broken [BUG]

michaelkonecny
New Contributor I

Visual Studio 2022 Community version: 17.1.6

(Desktop development with C++ workload is installed)

Intel oneAPI Version: 2022.0.3.226

Steps to reproduce:
- create a new Hello World project using the Console App (C++) template

- go to project properties and change the Platform Toolset to Intel C++ Compiler 19.2. Click Apply and close the properties dialog.

- trying to go to project properties now shows "There are no property pages for the section".

- attempting to build the project fails with the following error

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\Msbuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Intel.Cpp.Platform.Redirect.props(64,3): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Intel.Cpp.Platform.Redirect.14.props" was not found. Confirm that the expression in the Import declaration "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\\Intel.Cpp.Platform.Redirect.14.props" is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
michaelkonecny
New Contributor I

My apologies.
I tried this again on a fresh virtual machine and it works properly.
Something must be wrong on my machine, most likely a result of having multiple Visual Studios and/or multiple Intel oneAPI versions alongside each other.

Please disregard the above message.

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

>>I tried this again on a fresh virtual machine and it works properly.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Could you please let us know if you need further assistance from us regarding this issue? If not, can we go ahead and close this thread?

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos
michaelkonecny
New Contributor I

Yes, you can go ahead and close this.

Thank you

0 Kudos
VarshaS_Intel

Hi,

>>Yes, you can go ahead and close this.

Thanks for the confirmation. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards,

Varsha

0 Kudos