Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7942 Discussions

Intel C/C++ compiler Visual Studio 2017 Integration failed

Buddhika_C_
Novice

Previously Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 update 4 installed in my system with most latest Visual Studio 2017 Professional edition(VS 15.3.4) .

All features of Parallel Studio XE 2017 were integrated successfully,I recently installed  Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018  after uninstalled previous version. It was successfully installed.(Installer take some unusual longer time to integrate it with Visual Studio 2017,but installer finished with successful message ).but,

Even Intel Advisor,VTune,Insprector Application integrated in Visual Studio ,no Integration of Intel C/C++ compiler ,

• No Intel Compiler switching properties under Visual Studio Tools Menu ,
  • No compiler switch option under Project properties menu(Right Click Menu of Project,Empty options for Intel Compiler 18) ,
  • Under Tools ->Extensions and Updates it shown that Intel Compiler Integration is Enabled.(I disable and restart and enabled and restart the VS but it didn't work)
  • I re-installed the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018  and repair it again ,it also didn't work.

How to resolve above issue ? 

Any updates to Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018   coming soon  with fix for this issue? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_P_1234567890

Hello,

Isn't this the same problem https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-c-compiler/topic/743144?

--Vladimir

0 Kudos
AndrewC
New Contributor III

Come on Intel, you need to fix the problems with Visual Studio 2017 15.3.4 and VS2017 integration of Parallel Studio 2017 and Parallel Studio 2018,  and release some updates.

It's a serious issue and is a blocker for installing Parallel Studio 2018

0 Kudos
Royi
Novice

Will the new update will also support macOS 10.13 and xCode 9.x?

0 Kudos