Previously Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 update 4 installed in my system with most latest Visual Studio 2017 Professional edition(VS 15.3.4) .
All features of Parallel Studio XE 2017 were integrated successfully,I recently installed Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 after uninstalled previous version. It was successfully installed.(Installer take some unusual longer time to integrate it with Visual Studio 2017,but installer finished with successful message ).but,
Even Intel Advisor,VTune,Insprector Application integrated in Visual Studio ,no Integration of Intel C/C++ compiler ,
- No Intel Compiler switching properties under Visual Studio Tools Menu ,
- No compiler switch option under Project properties menu(Right Click Menu of Project,Empty options for Intel Compiler 18) ,
- Under Tools ->Extensions and Updates it shown that Intel Compiler Integration is Enabled.(I disable and restart and enabled and restart the VS but it didn't work)
- I re-installed the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 and repair it again ,it also didn't work.
How to resolve above issue ?
Any updates to Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 coming soon with fix for this issue?
- Development Tools
- Intel® C++ Compiler
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE
- Intel® System Studio
- Parallel Computing
Come on Intel, you need to fix the problems with Visual Studio 2017 15.3.4 and VS2017 integration of Parallel Studio 2017 and Parallel Studio 2018, and release some updates.
It's a serious issue and is a blocker for installing Parallel Studio 2018