Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Intel C++ Compiler free version.Is there any.

woleakande
Beginner

Am in serious need of the compiler but i don't know how get it to buy.Pls tell me if any retailers are in Nigeria.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Plenty of good advice about free C++ compilers for Windows is given in the usual places which your search engine could find. Popular versions of g++ include cygwin and mingw32. Then there's Visual Studio Express.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JenniferJ
Quoting - woleakande
my visual C++ compiler is giving methiserror message "no such directory".The error message is due to the header file .
Please check this short doc on how to get started with Intel C++ compiler for Windows - http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/hpc/compilerpro/en-us/cpp/win/start/getting_started_c_win.pdf

Jennifer
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner
Please check this short doc on how to get started with Intel C++ compiler for Windows - http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/hpc/compilerpro/en-us/cpp/win/start/getting_started_c_win.pdf

Jennifer

Thank you Jennifer.
My problem is not using intel C++ compiler but that I can't find it to buy here in Nigeria.
I you can help with a free version or show how to buy one.
Purchasing things online is still difficult here in Nigeria.
Thanks for your understanding.
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Plenty of good advice about free C++ compilers for Windows is given in the usual places which your search engine could find. Popular versions of g++ include cygwin and mingw32. Then there's Visual Studio Express.
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner
Quoting - tim18

Hello Sir,
Am pleased to tell you that your reply has answered my question and thirst has been quenched.
Although i didn't download cygwin and mingw32 i did download lcc32 at compilers.net.
Thanks and God bless.
0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner

Hello,

I have found on win32 compiler but it has some limitations.How i wish intel c++ compiler is available so i can start my coding interests which are:

audio/video coding,file writing,driver coding etc with a full API reference.

0 Kudos
woleakande
Beginner

I have found dialog box creation to taste difficult with lcc32 compiler,I am hoping Intel c++ compiler can do this and many more.

0 Kudos