Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Intel C++ run-time library functions

geerits
New Contributor I

I'm looking for sorting and search run-time library functions specific for Intel C++. However, I'm unable to find a good overview of what is available and how to use it.  Found some examples on the MS VS C++ website (e.g., sort(), binary_search()) but am not sure if this also applies to the Intel run-time libraries. Can you help, i.e., preferably point to self-explanatory documentation?

With kind regards,

Tim.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
geerits
New Contributor I

Good Morning,

Yes, that's good enough. I found the documentation on the MS website. Although it often is not too detailed either, it is better than nothing. Good to know though that there seems to be a C/C++ standard in this respect that both MS and Intel abide by.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Tim.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DitiD_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We're working on it and we'll get back to you soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Ditipriya.

0 Kudos
DitiD_Intel

Hi,

We do not have any documentations for all Standard C/C++ function libraries but we do support them.

We're compatible with MS compiler on Windows. If the examples provided by you have worked on MS compiler (msvc), then it should work with icl as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Ditipriya.

0 Kudos
geerits
New Contributor I

Good Morning,

Yes, that's good enough. I found the documentation on the MS website. Although it often is not too detailed either, it is better than nothing. Good to know though that there seems to be a C/C++ standard in this respect that both MS and Intel abide by.

Many thanks!

Best regards,

Tim.

0 Kudos
DitiD_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information,

please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Ditipriya.

0 Kudos