Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7942 Discussions

Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 2 rar for Linux error

Tortoise_and_rabbit

Dear Friends,

I have to just report INTEL colleagues that the link for Intel parallel studio has some problems. While uncompressing the compressed folder, it gives error for file corrupt and doesn't uncompress all.

I am referring to Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux* all tools 2020 update 2

Please have a look into it.

Sorry if I am at wrong place to report this issue. I tried to look how to report bug, but failed to find any proper platform. Please let me know once the new correct folder is available.

Greetings and stay healthy.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
parker__velocity
New Contributor I

downloaded parallel_studio_xe_2020_update2_cluster_edition.tgz directly from Intel about two days ago. Archive is fine and everything installs.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
parker__velocity
New Contributor I

downloaded parallel_studio_xe_2020_update2_cluster_edition.tgz directly from Intel about two days ago. Archive is fine and everything installs.

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi,

Could you please let us know if you can successfully download and install Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition 2020 update 2?

If yes, please confirm whether we can close this thread from our side.

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Tortoise_and_rabbit

Dear Respected Sir,

I failed thrice on one OS for decompression before installation and later I changed the machine and tried it again. The download was successful and decompression as well.

I hope that the installation will work as well.

You can please close the ticket. Thank you so much for kind help and support. If there is anything to point out, I will let you know.

Greetings and stay healthy.

0 Kudos
GouthamK_Intel

Hi, 

Glad to know that your issue is resolved!

Thanks for the confirmation.

As this issue has been resolved, we will no longer respond to this thread. 

If you require any additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. 

Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only. 

Have a Good day!

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos