Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7942 Discussions

Join the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta Program today

Light_Intel

Join the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta Program today and—for a limited time—get early access to new features and get an open invitation to tell us what you really think.

We want YOU to tell us what to improve so we can create high-quality software tools that meet your development needs.

Top New Features in Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta

• Scale and perform on the path to exascale. Enable greater scalability and improve latency with the latest Intel® MPI Library.
  • Get better answers with less overhead. Focus more fully on useful data, CPU utilization of physical cores, and more using new data-selection support from Intel® VTune Amplifier’s Application Performance Snapshot.
  • Visualize parallelism. Interactively build, validate, and visualize algorithms using Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer.
  • Stay up-to-date with the latest standards:
    • Expanded C++17 and Fortran 2018 support
    • Full OpenMP* 4.5 and expanded (partial) support for OpenMP* 5.0 (Preview 2) specification
    • Python* 3.6 and 2.7

New Features in Intel® Fortran Compiler

• Inclusive scan [Intel extension to OpenMP* SIMD]
  • Support for new clauses dynamic_align and vectorlength for #pragma vector
  • Support for structured bindings, fold expressions and other C++17 features

We’ve added a “What’s new in Intel® Compiler 19.0 beta” presentation to our main beta page. You are welcome to review it and try out the new features.

To learn more, visit Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta page.

Then sign up to get started.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SGoda
Beginner

can someone tell me a place to buy intel terasic DE 10 near chikago or indiana. Exact shop would be nice.
0 Kudos
Royi
Novice

My wish list:

1. Better and more robust integration with VS 2017 (There are so many quirks!).
2. Integration with more IDE's (CLion for example).
3. Support for multi path code which uses CPU features without any care whether it is Intel or not. Just based on support for SSE4 / AVX / AVX2 / AVX512.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Sirius
Beginner

What will happen to my applications that are compied using beta version? Since the license expires, do they still work?

0 Kudos
JenniferJ

Royi wrote:

My wish list:

1. Better and more robust integration with VS 2017 (There are so many quirks!).
2. Integration with more IDE's (CLion for example).
3. Support for multi path code which uses CPU features without any care whether it is Intel or not. Just based on support for SSE4 / AVX / AVX2 / AVX512.

Thank You.

VS2017's update is getting very frequent, and some breaking changes. Be sure to use the newer ipsxe update that comes after the VS2017 update-x. 

About the multi-path code feature, it's supported already. /QaxSSE4,AVX,AVX2.... did you try? 

thanks,

Jennifer 

0 Kudos