Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __intel_new_feature_proc_init

jimmyajones
Beginner

I'm getting an  "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __intel_new_feature_proc_init" with the accompanying LNK1120.

I'm using VS2013 Professional (though I am not!) and just upgraded to Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015 Update 2 yesterday in order to use the OpenMP 4.0 specification that you get with the Intel C++ 15.0 compiler.

My release configuration was working without the error but my debug was not.  I attempted to go through and make the debug linker setting similar to the release.  However now both configurations produce the same LNK2001 error.  The only thing I believe I changed in the release config was an updated path to an AMD ACML directory (don't kick me off for not using Intel MKL: one problem at a time!).

I'm modifying some old code to use OpenMP 4.0 features and can't (don't want to) use VS2013's OpenMP 2.0 compiler.

What linker setting should I be looking at to ID this external symbol error?  I saw two other posts without a resolution on them.

Thanks,

Jimmy

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Judith_W_Intel
Employee

That symbol should be found in libirc.lib, which should be linked in automatically. Please set the project property Linker > General > Show Progress to "Show some progress messages", relink, and then post the output.

Is libirc.lib in the output? If so where is it finding libirc.lib?

This library should be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32 if you are on IA32 machine and using Compose XE 2015.

Judy

0 Kudos
jimmyajones
Beginner

Judy,

Thanks. libirc.lib is exactly my problem.  The delay in response was identifying exactly what it's doing.

Now I have a more detailed question:

I wish to use the Intel C++ 15.0 Compiler to use OpenMP 4.0.  I also wish to use the ACML library.  My code was converted from IMSL sometime ago since ACML is an open license. Both the Intel C++ 15.0 and ACML use the file libirc.lib.

I know that I could convert my program to the Intel Math Library to avoid the problem but now I wish to keep the Intel Compiler and ACML in order to learn how to combine the efforts, of which I'm ignorant on how to do.

I prefer to use the static vs the dynamic.

Is libirc.lib an Intel specific library?  I suspect that ACML uses it because the library is Fortran based and relies on Intel Fortran.

As of right now I get ACML errors if I point to the Intel Compiler libirc.lib and I get Intel Compiler errors (the first post) if I point to the ACML libirc.lib.

Thanks Judy,

Jimmy

0 Kudos
jimmyajones
Beginner

I've just updated to the latest ACML 6.1.0 which uses a static library libacml_mp_dll.lib.  It will compile using the Visual C++ compiler.  I get the following output and same link failure when attempting to use the Intel C++ 15.0 Compiler:

Jimmy

1>------ Build started: Project: CWEP, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>ipo: : warning #11021: unresolved __intel_new_feature_proc_init
1>ipo: : error #11023: Not all components required for linking are present on command line
1>  xilink: executing 'link'
1>  
1>  Starting pass 1
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:msvcprt
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:libiomp5md
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:libmmd
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:MSVCRT
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:libirc
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:svml_dispmd
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:OLDNAMES
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:libdecimal
1>  
1>  Searching libraries
1>      Searching C:\AMD\acml6.1.0\ifort64_mp\lib\libacml_mp_dll.lib:
1>        Found drandinitialize
1>          Referenced in ipo_859668obj3.obj
1>          Loaded libacml_mp_dll.lib(libacml_mp_dll.dll)
1>        Found drandgaussian
1>        Found compose_complex
1>        Found CFFT2DX
1>        Found __IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR_libacml_mp_dll
1>          Referenced in libacml_mp_dll.lib(libacml_mp_dll.dll)
1>        Found __NULL_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR
1>        Found libacml_mp_dll_NULL_THUNK_DATA
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\kernel32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\user32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\gdi32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\winspool.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\comdlg32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\advapi32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\shell32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\ole32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\oleaut32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\uuid.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\odbc32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\odbccp32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\msvcprt.lib:
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __cdecl std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::~basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >(void)" (__imp_??1?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@UEAA@XZ)
1>          Loaded msvcprt.lib(MSVCP120.dll)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) private: static void __cdecl std::ios_base::_Ios_base_dtor(class std::ios_base *)" (__imp_?_Ios_base_dtor@ios_base@std@@CAXPEAV12@@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::ios_base::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7ios_base@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(int)" (__imp_??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV01@H@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(double)" (__imp_??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV01@N@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > std::cout" (__imp_?cout@std@@3V?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@A)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & (__cdecl*)(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &))" (__imp_??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV01@P6AAEAV01@AEAV01@@Z@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > std::cerr" (__imp_?cerr@std@@3V?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@1@A)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::basic_iostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7?$basic_iostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "void * __cdecl operator new[](unsigned __int64)" (??_U@YAPEAX_K@Z)
1>          Loaded msvcprt.lib(newaop_s.obj)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) private: static class std::locale::_Locimp * __cdecl std::locale::_Getgloballocale(void)" (__imp_?_Getgloballocale@locale@std@@CAPEAV_Locimp@12@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static unsigned __int64 __cdecl std::codecvt<char,char,int>::_Getcat(class std::locale::facet const * *,class std::locale const *)" (__imp_?_Getcat@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@SA_KPEAPEBVfacet@locale@2@PEBV42@@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::_Lockit::~_Lockit(void)" (__imp_??1_Lockit@std@@QEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) private: static int std::locale::id::_Id_cnt" (__imp_?_Id_cnt@id@locale@std@@0HA)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::locale::id std::codecvt<char,char,int>::id" (__imp_?id@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@2V0locale@2@A)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::_Lockit::_Lockit(int)" (__imp_??0_Lockit@std@@QEAA@H@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) struct _iobuf * __cdecl std::_Fiopen(char const *,int,int)" (__imp_?_Fiopen@std@@YAPEAU_iobuf@@PEBDHH@Z)
1>        Found "void __cdecl std::_Facet_Register(class std::_Facet_base *)" (?_Facet_Register@std@@YAXPEAV_Facet_base@1@@Z)
1>          Loaded msvcprt.lib(locale0_implib.obj)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __cdecl std::basic_ios<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::~basic_ios<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >(void)" (__imp_??1?$basic_ios@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@UEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __cdecl std::basic_iostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::~basic_iostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >(void)" (__imp_??1?$basic_iostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@UEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) private: static class std::locale::_Locimp * __cdecl std::locale::_Init(bool)" (__imp_?_Init@locale@std@@CAPEAV_Locimp@12@_N@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) protected: void __cdecl std::basic_ios<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::init(class std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > *,bool)" (__imp_?init@?$basic_ios@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@IEAAXPEAV?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@_N@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::basic_ios<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7?$basic_ios@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) void __cdecl std::_Xlength_error(char const *)" (__imp_?_Xlength_error@std@@YAXPEBD@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::~basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >(void)" (__imp_??1?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@UEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::_Facet_base::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7_Facet_base@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) const std::ctype<char>::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7?$ctype@D@std@@6B@)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::_Yarn<wchar_t>::~_Yarn<wchar_t>(void)" (__imp_??1?$_Yarn@_W@std@@QEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::_Yarn<char>::~_Yarn<char>(void)" (__imp_??1?$_Yarn@D@std@@QEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::_Locinfo::~_Locinfo(void)" (__imp_??1_Locinfo@std@@QEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) protected: virtual __cdecl std::locale::facet::~facet(void)" (__imp_??1facet@locale@std@@MEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl std::_Locinfo::_Locinfo_dtor(class std::_Locinfo *)" (__imp_?_Locinfo_dtor@_Locinfo@std@@SAXPEAV12@@Z)
1>        Found __imp__Getcvt
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl std::_Locinfo::_Locinfo_ctor(class std::_Locinfo *,char const *)" (__imp_?_Locinfo_ctor@_Locinfo@std@@SAXPEAV12@PEBD@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) void __cdecl std::_Xbad_alloc(void)" (__imp_?_Xbad_alloc@std@@YAXXZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::locale::id std::numpunct<char>::id" (__imp_?id@?$numpunct@D@std@@2V0locale@2@A)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) void __cdecl std::_Xout_of_range(char const *)" (__imp_?_Xout_of_range@std@@YAXPEBD@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static unsigned __int64 __cdecl std::ctype<char>::_Getcat(class std::locale::facet const * *,class std::locale const *)" (__imp_?_Getcat@?$ctype@D@std@@SA_KPEAPEBVfacet@locale@2@PEBV42@@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::flush(void)" (__imp_?flush@?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV12@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::put(char)" (__imp_?put@?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV12@D@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: static class std::locale::id std::ctype<char>::id" (__imp_?id@?$ctype@D@std@@2V0locale@2@A)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) bool __cdecl std::uncaught_exception(void)" (__imp_?uncaught_exception@std@@YA_NXZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator>>(double &)" (__imp_??5?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV01@AEAN@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __cdecl std::basic_ios<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::setstate(int,bool)" (__imp_?setstate@?$basic_ios@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAXH_N@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(short)" (__imp_??6?$basic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV01@F@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) __int64 const std::_BADOFF" (__imp_?_BADOFF@std@@3_JB)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::ignore(__int64,int)" (__imp_?ignore@?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV12@_JH@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: class std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __cdecl std::basic_istream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator>>(int &)" (__imp_??5?$basic_istream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QEAAAEAV01@AEAH@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) char const * __cdecl std::_Syserror_map(int)" (__imp_?_Syserror_map@std@@YAPEBDH@Z)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) char const * __cdecl std::_Winerror_map(int)" (__imp_?_Winerror_map@std@@YAPEBDH@Z)
1>        Found "public: virtual void __cdecl std::locale::facet::_Incref(void)" (?_Incref@facet@locale@std@@UEAAXXZ)
1>        Found "public: virtual class std::_Facet_base * __cdecl std::locale::facet::_Decref(void)" (?_Decref@facet@locale@std@@UEAAPEAV_Facet_base@3@XZ)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char const * __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_tolower(char *,char const *)const " (?do_tolower@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBAPEBDPEADPEBD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_tolower(char)const " (?do_tolower@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBADD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char const * __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_toupper(char *,char const *)const " (?do_toupper@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBAPEBDPEADPEBD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_toupper(char)const " (?do_toupper@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBADD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char const * __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_widen(char const *,char const *,char *)const " (?do_widen@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBAPEBDPEBD0PEAD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_widen(char)const " (?do_widen@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBADD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char const * __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_narrow(char const *,char const *,char,char *)const " (?do_narrow@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBAPEBDPEBD0DPEAD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual char __cdecl std::ctype<char>::do_narrow(char,char)const " (?do_narrow@?$ctype@D@std@@MEBADDD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,void const *)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@DPEBX@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,long double)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@DO@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,double)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@DN@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,unsigned __int64)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@D_K@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,__int64)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@D_J@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,unsigned long)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@DK@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,long)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@DJ@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_put<char,class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_put(class std::ostreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,char,bool)const " (?do_put@?$num_put@DV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$ostreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@AEAVios_base@2@D_N@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,void * &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAPEAX@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,long double &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAO@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,double &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAN@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,float &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAM@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,unsigned __int64 &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEA_K@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,__int64 &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEA_J@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,unsigned long &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAK@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,long &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAJ@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,unsigned int &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAI@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,unsigned short &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEAG@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > __cdecl std::num_get<char,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > >::do_get(class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::istreambuf_iterator<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >,class std::ios_base &,int &,bool &)const " (?do_get@?$num_get@DV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@@std@@MEBA?AV?$istreambuf_iterator@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@2@V32@0AEAVios_base@2@AEAHAEA_N@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual __int64 __cdecl std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::showmanyc(void)" (?showmanyc@?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@MEAA_JXZ)
1>        Found "protected: virtual __int64 __cdecl std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::xsgetn(char *,__int64)" (?xsgetn@?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@MEAA_JPEAD_J@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual __int64 __cdecl std::basic_streambuf<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::xsputn(char const *,__int64)" (?xsputn@?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@MEAA_JPEBD_J@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual bool __cdecl std::codecvt<char,char,int>::do_always_noconv(void)const " (?do_always_noconv@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@MEBA_NXZ)
1>        Found "protected: virtual int __cdecl std::codecvt_base::do_max_length(void)const " (?do_max_length@codecvt_base@std@@MEBAHXZ)
1>        Found "protected: virtual int __cdecl std::codecvt_base::do_encoding(void)const " (?do_encoding@codecvt_base@std@@MEBAHXZ)
1>        Found "protected: virtual int __cdecl std::codecvt<char,char,int>::do_in(int &,char const *,char const *,char const * &,char *,char *,char * &)const " (?do_in@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@MEBAHAEAHPEBD1AEAPEBDPEAD3AEAPEAD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual int __cdecl std::codecvt<char,char,int>::do_out(int &,char const *,char const *,char const * &,char *,char *,char * &)const " (?do_out@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@MEBAHAEAHPEBD1AEAPEBDPEAD3AEAPEAD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual int __cdecl std::codecvt<char,char,int>::do_unshift(int &,char *,char *,char * &)const " (?do_unshift@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@MEBAHAEAHPEAD1AEAPEAD@Z)
1>        Found "protected: virtual int __cdecl std::codecvt<char,char,int>::do_length(int &,char const *,char const *,unsigned __int64)const " (?do_length@?$codecvt@DDH@std@@MEBAHAEAHPEBD1_K@Z)
1>        Found __IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR_MSVCP120
1>          Referenced in msvcprt.lib(MSVCP120.dll)
1>        Found MSVCP120_NULL_THUNK_DATA
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libiomp5md.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libmmd.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\MSVCRT.lib:
1>        Found __imp_system
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(MSVCR120.dll)
1>        Found __imp_fclose
1>        Found __imp_clock
1>        Found _CxxThrowException
1>        Found __CxxFrameHandler3
1>        Found __imp_malloc
1>        Found __imp_exit
1>        Found __security_cookie
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(gs_cookie.obj)
1>        Found __chkstk
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(chkstk.obj)
1>        Found "void * __cdecl operator new(unsigned __int64)" (??2@YAPEAX_K@Z)
1>          Referenced in msvcprt.lib(newaop_s.obj)
1>          Referenced in msvcprt.lib(locale0_implib.obj)
1>        Found expf
1>        Found "void __cdecl operator delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPEAX@Z)
1>        Found "void __cdecl operator delete[](void *)" (??_V@YAXPEAX@Z)
1>        Found __security_check_cookie
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(amdsecgs.obj)
1>        Found __GSHandlerCheck_EH
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(gshandlereh.obj)
1>        Found sinf
1>        Found cosf
1>        Found __GSHandlerCheck
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(gshandler.obj)
1>        Found __imp_fwrite
1>        Found __imp_getchar
1>        Found exp2f
1>        Found atexit
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(atonexit.obj)
1>        Found __imp_free
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::exception::exception(char const * const &)" (__imp_??0exception@std@@QEAA@AEBQEBD@Z)
1>        Found __imp_localeconv
1>        Found __imp_memmove
1>        Found atan2f
1>        Found coshf
1>        Found sinhf
1>        Found logf
1>        Found powf
1>        Found __imp__lock_file
1>        Found __imp__unlock_file
1>        Found __imp_fputc
1>        Found __imp_ungetc
1>        Found __imp_memcpy_s
1>        Found __imp_fgetc
1>        Found __imp_fgetpos
1>        Found __imp__fseeki64
1>        Found __imp_fsetpos
1>        Found __imp_setvbuf
1>        Found __imp_fflush
1>        Found floor
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __cdecl std::exception::~exception(void)" (__imp_??1exception@std@@UEAA@XZ)
1>        Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl std::exception::exception(class std::exception const &)" (__imp_??0exception@std@@QEAA@AEBV01@@Z)
1>        Found "public: virtual char const * __cdecl std::exception::what(void)const " (?what@exception@std@@UEBAPEBDXZ)
1>        Found "const type_info::`vftable'" (??_7type_info@@6B@)
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(ti_inst.obj)
1>        Found _purecall
1>        Found "public: __cdecl std::bad_cast::bad_cast(class std::bad_cast const &)" (??0bad_cast@std@@QEAA@AEBV01@@Z)
1>        Found "public: virtual __cdecl std::bad_cast::~bad_cast(void)" (??1bad_cast@std@@UEAA@XZ)
1>        Found _fltused
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(dllsupp.obj)
1>        Found mainCRTStartup
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(crtexe.obj)
1>        Found __IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR_MSVCR120
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(MSVCR120.dll)
1>        Found __report_gsfailure
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(amdsecgs.obj)
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(gs_report.obj)
1>        Found _lock
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(atonexit.obj)
1>        Found _unlock
1>        Found __imp__calloc_crt
1>        Found __dllonexit
1>        Found __C_specific_handler
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(crtexe.obj)
1>        Found __imp__onexit
1>        Found "void __cdecl `eh vector destructor iterator'(void *,unsigned __int64,int,void (__cdecl*)(void *))" (??_M@YAXPEAX_KHP6AX0@Z@Z)
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(ti_inst.obj)
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(ehvecdtr.obj)
1>        Found "public: virtual __cdecl type_info::~type_info(void)" (??1type_info@@UEAA@XZ)
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(ti_inst.obj)
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(typeinfo_dtor_64.obj)
1>        Found __CxxSetUnhandledExceptionFilter
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(unhandld.obj)
1>        Found _XcptFilter
1>        Found _amsg_exit
1>        Found _setargv
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(dllargv.obj)
1>        Found __imp___getmainargs
1>        Found __imp___set_app_type
1>        Found _IsNonwritableInCurrentImage
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(pesect.obj)
1>        Found __imp__exit
1>        Found __imp__cexit
1>        Found __security_init_cookie
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(gs_support.obj)
1>        Found _matherr
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(merr.obj)
1>        Found _RTC_Initialize
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(initsect.obj)
1>        Found __imp__configthreadlocale
1>        Found __imp___setusermatherr
1>        Found _initterm_e
1>        Found _initterm
1>        Found __globallocalestatus
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(xthdloc.obj)
1>        Found _commode
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(xncommod.obj)
1>        Found _dowildcard
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(wildcard.obj)
1>        Found _newmode
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(_newmode.obj)
1>        Found __imp___initenv
1>        Found __native_startup_state
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(natstart.obj)
1>        Found _fmode
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(xtxtmode.obj)
1>        Found __imp__fmode
1>        Found __imp__commode
1>        Found __xi_a
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(cinitexe.obj)
1>  Processed /DEFAULTLIB:kernel32.lib
1>   Processed /DISALLOWLIB:libcmt.lib
1>   Processed /DISALLOWLIB:libcmtd.lib
1>   Processed /DISALLOWLIB:msvcrtd.lib
1>        Found MSVCR120_NULL_THUNK_DATA
1>        Found __crt_debugger_hook
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(gs_report.obj)
1>        Found __crtUnhandledException
1>        Found __crtTerminateProcess
1>        Found __crtCaptureCurrentContext
1>        Found __crtCapturePreviousContext
1>        Found "void __cdecl terminate(void)" (?terminate@@YAXXZ)
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(ehvecdtr.obj)
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(unhandld.obj)
1>        Found "public: void __cdecl type_info::_type_info_dtor_internal_method(void)" (?_type_info_dtor_internal_method@type_info@@QEAAXXZ)
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(typeinfo_dtor_64.obj)
1>        Found __crtSetUnhandledExceptionFilter
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(unhandld.obj)
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libirc.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\svml_dispmd.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\OLDNAMES.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libdecimal.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\kernel32.lib:
1>        Found __imp_EncodePointer
1>          Loaded kernel32.lib(KERNEL32.dll)
1>        Found __imp_DecodePointer
1>        Found __imp_IsDebuggerPresent
1>        Found IsProcessorFeaturePresent
1>        Found __imp_QueryPerformanceCounter
1>          Referenced in MSVCRT.lib(gs_support.obj)
1>        Found __imp_GetCurrentProcessId
1>        Found __imp_GetCurrentThreadId
1>        Found __imp_GetSystemTimeAsFileTime
1>        Found __IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR_KERNEL32
1>          Referenced in kernel32.lib(KERNEL32.dll)
1>        Found KERNEL32_NULL_THUNK_DATA
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\user32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\gdi32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\winspool.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\comdlg32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\advapi32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\shell32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\ole32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\oleaut32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\uuid.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\odbc32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\odbccp32.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\msvcprt.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libiomp5md.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libmmd.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\MSVCRT.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libirc.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\svml_dispmd.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\OLDNAMES.lib:
1>      Searching C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libdecimal.lib:
1>  
1>  Finished searching libraries
1>  
1>  Finished pass 1
1>  
1>  
1>  Searching libraries
1>        Found _load_config_used
1>          Loaded MSVCRT.lib(loadcfg.obj)
1>  
1>  Finished searching libraries
1>  
1>  Unused libraries:
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\user32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\gdi32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\winspool.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\comdlg32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\advapi32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\shell32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\ole32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\oleaut32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\uuid.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\odbc32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\lib\winv6.3\um\x64\odbccp32.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libiomp5md.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libmmd.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libirc.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\svml_dispmd.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\amd64\OLDNAMES.lib
1>    C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\ia32\libdecimal.lib
1>  
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __intel_new_feature_proc_init referenced in function main
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __kmpc_begin referenced in function main
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __kmpc_end referenced in function main
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __kmpc_global_thread_num referenced in function main
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _intel_fast_memcpy referenced in function "public: class Vector & __cdecl Vector::operator=(class Vector const &)" (??4Vector@@QEAAAEAV0@AEBV0@@Z)
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __libm_sse2_sincosf referenced in function "class Complex __cdecl exp(class Complex const &)" (?exp@@YA?AVComplex@@AEBV1@@Z)
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _intel_fast_memset referenced in function "public: __cdecl std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(unsigned __int64,char)" (??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QEAA@_KD@Z)
1>ipo_859668obj3.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __intel_sse2_strlen referenced in function "public: __cdecl std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >(char const *)" (??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QEAA@PEBD@Z)
1>C:\Users\Rev\Documents\1.0 Research\1.0 MOM Program\3.0 CWEP\x64\Release\CWEP.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 8 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

You may not find experts on ACML on this forum.  Presumably the MKL which comes with Intel C++ would cover most of the functionality of ACML.

A likely suspect for the proc_init linkage failures, and possibly intel_fast_... et al. is that the link did not actually resolve against the libraries supplied with the most recent version of Intel C++ in use either for your compilation or for libraries such as ACML.  The suspicion would be that you have a fixed PATH which is finding an earlier version of the libraries, since the ACML ought to be compatible with Intel C++ 15.0 libraries.

The missing references to kmpc functions would indicate that you didn't link the Intel OpenMP library, either by adding /Qopenmp to the options when using ICL to drive the link step or explicitly adding libiomp5.dll in the libraries.

The build.log should give more information on how you set up the link and what options you supplied.

0 Kudos
jimmyajones
Beginner

BOOO-YAAAAHHH!

Which is the sound that is made when the Intel C++ 15.0 compiles from Visual Studio 2013 on an AMD A10-5750M using ACML 6.1.0 libraries and code using OpenMP 4.0 #pragma's!  That and the sound of golden retrievers running to see if they can get in on the excitement!

Here was my problem (only referencing the Linker) so that I can provide closure if anyone else is learning like me:

I have an AMD 64-bit machine and x86 set in the Configuration Manager as desired.  I had added all of the various library paths listed in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib

...ia32, ia32_gfx, intel64, intel64_gfx, at least I believe I had them referenced in the correct Linker and path positions.

I with the help of Judy's and Tim's comments I referenced libirc.lib and libiomp5md.lib by putting:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\intel64\libirc.lib

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\intel64\libiomp5mp.lib

into Linker >> Input >> Additional Dependencies.  It worked like a champ (reference the sound above).  There was another linker error because the linker was looking for another file in that directory (not sure which one but it was for __libm_sse_sincosf).  After I added the intel64 path to Linker >> Input >> Additional Dependencies thusly:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015\compiler\lib\intel64

all of the linker errors were gone.

My main error was thinking that the intel64 directory was not compatible with AMD64.  I thought that it was only for IA64.

I was able to leave the ACML6.1.0\ifort_mp\include and \lib path in Configuration Properties >> VC++ >> Include Directories and  Linker >> General >> Additional Dependencies respectively and the ACML library worked fine.

I then deleted all of the extra un-needed paths throughout the linker and include paths to trim down to what I needed.  It works and now I can continue to work on OpenMP.  Attached is the .log file to see any additional pieces for reference.

Thanks again, Judy and Tim, for your point-outs.

Oh, and if you ever run into Tim Mattson at Intel, shake his hand and let him know that his YouTube series on how to use OpenMP couldn't have been more spot on.  The baby-step approach, without taking anything for granted, is by far the best way that I found to go from knowing zero about OpenMP to parallel-izing my code and reducing the processing time from 56 minutes to 69 seconds!  I'm now referencing his article in the High Performance Parallelism Pearls to include the GPU via OpenMP 4.0 and his (with Sanders & Massingill) book on Patterns for Parallel Programming to write more efficiently.

HARRUMPH!

Jimmy

0 Kudos