Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Link error with MSVCP90D.dll

thevinn
Beginner
Using the Intel C++ compiler ( 11.1.038 ia32 ) with Visual Studio 2008 Team edition integration, and building my solution in Debug mode I get the following error:

msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP90D.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall std::complex::`default constructor closure'(void)" (??_F?$complex@N@std@@QAEXXZ) already defined in MyLibDebug.lib(DspRoutines.obj)

Building RelDebug and Release of my project works perfectly. Really well in fact, this compiler is great! Except that I can't link my debug version.

Needless to say, I do not have this problem when linking the Debug version (or any version) of my application when building using the stock Visual C++ compiler.

Help!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
thevinn
Beginner
I have spent the last 7 hours working on my project. I re-created all of the visual studio projects and recreated the Intel icproj files. I removed any file-specific option (for example, I had some files with their own include paths). In short I cleaned these projects up as much as possible to remove anything. I am still getting the link error.

Attached is the build log

0 Kudos
JenniferJ
It seems a bug in the compiler. I'm in the process of getting your source code. Once I duplicated it, I'll try to find a work-around.

Will try to get to you today.

Jennifer

0 Kudos