Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7944 Discussions

MSVC/14.24.28314/include/xtree(671): error: more than one operator “==” matches these operands

Mallasatj
Beginner

I have used a simple multiset insert method in the code.

multiset <int> ms;
ms.insert();

I am using both Intel C++ and VS2019 compiler. There are **no issues** observed when only VS2019 compiler is used. But, when the Intel compiler is used there are following errors observed :

extern\x64/Microsoft Visual Studio/2019/BuildTools/VC/Tools/MSVC/14.24.28314/include/xtree(671): error: more than one operator "==" matches these operands:

I am using the following versions of VS 2019 and Intel C++ compilers:

VS2019: VS 2019 Update 4 (16.4.4) C++ compiler (19.24.28316.0)
Intel : Parallel_studio_xe_2020_update_4_cluster_edition (19.1.3)

When checked in the link, both the versions are compatible.
Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong? What are these xtree related errors from visual studio?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mallasatj
Beginner

Please let me know if more details are required ?

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Are you getting these errors with all of your simple samples?

Please try compiling and running a simple hello world code and send us the error logs.

If you are able to run the hello world program using VS then try compiling and running your sample(multiset) using cmd after running psxevars.bat with args intel64 vs2019

Let us know your finding and error logs.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

Please give us an update on the provided details.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you for a long time give us an update on the provided details.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos
AbhishekD_Intel

Hi,

We hope the provided details have helped you in solving your issue. We are no longer monitoring this thread. Please post a new thread if you have any other issues.

Warm Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos