Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

egidiocampos
Beginner
Dear Sirs,
I have installed Windows Seven RTM (7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_pt-br_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_BR_DVD).
Under this OS, I have tried to perform current updates as periodically suggested by Microsoft Update Regular Service.
However, today night, I have tried -- without success -- to perform the set of 34 language updates plus Silver Light.
Immediately after commanding such updates, a short message window appeared with this content:

MicrosoftVisual C++ Runtime Library
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support for more inofrmation.

How can I solve it? If possible, I would appreciate to receive the answer by mail to egidiofc@gmail.com.

Best regards and tanks.

Egdio Campos
egidiofc@gmail.com

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dale_S_Intel
Employee
Quoting - egidiocampos
Dear Sirs,
I have installed Windows Seven RTM (7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_pt-br_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_BR_DVD).
Under this OS, I have tried to perform current updates as periodically suggested by Microsoft Update Regular Service.
However, today night, I have tried -- without success -- to perform the set of 34 language updates plus Silver Light.
Immediately after commanding such updates, a short message window appeared with this content:

MicrosoftVisual C++ Runtime Library
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support for more inofrmation.

How can I solve it? If possible, I would appreciate to receive the answer by mail to egidiofc@gmail.com.

Best regards and tanks.

Egdio Campos
egidiofc@gmail.com

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but are you talking about a problem with a MS product or an Intel product? Are you saying you're having a problem with the Intel Compiler or Library, or just with the MS compiler or runtime library? If it's the latter, you might want to try contacting Microsoft.

Dale

0 Kudos