Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

New product: Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 for Android

JenniferJ

Hello everyone,

Today we are introducing a new product called Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 for Android*. It can be hosted on Windows*, OS X*, or Linux*. You can find more info at http://software.intel.com/en-us/c-compiler-android.

The previous release – the limited-time, free version of the Intel® C++ Compiler 13.0 for Android* OS – is no longer available.

For emphasis, the version available today is 14.0.  It is available in 3 separately downloadable packages, one each for Windows, OS X, and Linux.  You can download evals or purchase the compiler at the above link as well.

Support is offered through this forum.  If you have any issues, suggestions, comments, etc., please let us know.

Thank you !

Jennifer Jiang

0 Kudos
3 Replies
an_n_
Beginner

Hi, I see c++ compiler support for windows host but will it work on cygwin? That's how we build for ndk. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel

Hi An,

It should work in a cygwin environment, but the actual release has an issue with that. I will prepare an article including a workaround about it and update this thread later. 

So if you haven't downloaded and installed the Intel® C++ Compiler for Android* yet, you can start with that while I'm preparing the workaround :-)

Thanks,
Alex 

0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel

Hi An,

here is the article. The next release of the compiler will not have this issue and works smoothly in Cygwin. 

Please open a new forum thread if you still have issues. I will close this thread as this was just for announcing the new Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 for Android. 

Thanks,
Alex

0 Kudos