Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

OSX compilers ?

alxx
Beginner
Any word on when the OSX compilers (even betas) are going to be available ?

Would prefer to start using the one code base for multiple platforms(read intel compiler) rather than having to have multiple differnt versions with multiple compilers.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DaddyZ
Beginner
I thought that Intel had announced that the OS X hosted version of ICC was shipping about a month ago (it was originally scheduled to ship back in August) but now that I actually need to use it I can't seem to find anywhere that you can order it. This makes me think that it's still VaporWare ?

Message Edited by DaddyZ on 10-21-2005 06:39 AM

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III
9.1 compilers are due for beta soon. I haven't seen any invitations to apply for beta test. I suppose you could submit a request for participation in the beta, using your premier.intel.com account, if you have a current 9.0 license. I've heard that Apple requires much tighter restrictions on access than would normally apply to Intel beta compilers.
0 Kudos
theprogrammer
Beginner
ICC 9.1 is due soon? Will version 9.1a free upgrade for those who bought version 9 already?
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Yes, if you are still within the term of a license which gives you upgrade downloads, you will have access to 9.1 when it is released.
0 Kudos