Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Obtaining free Linux version for non-commercial use

eldiener
New Contributor I

I had obtained in the past the free Linux version of the Intel C++ compiler for non-commercial use, but I do not remember the web page where I went to get it. Does anybody know where that web page resides ?

My previous registration for the free Linux version has run out and I have not been able to extend the registration in any way since Intel has not responded to my query of how to do this. So my thoughts are to obtain the free Linux version again. Or has Intel discontinued this ability ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...My previous registration for the free Linux version has run out and I have not been able to extend the registration in >>any way since Intel has not responded to my query of how to do this. So my thoughts are to obtain the free Linux >>version again. There is an Intel forum for all these issues, like registration and licensing. A web-page with information for different versions of Intel C++ compiler is as follows: software.intel.com/en-us/c-compilers
0 Kudos
eldiener
New Contributor I

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

>>...My previous registration for the free Linux version has run out and I have not been able to extend the registration in
>>any way since Intel has not responded to my query of how to do this. So my thoughts are to obtain the free Linux
>>version again.

There is an Intel forum for all these issues, like registration and licensing.

A web-page with information for different versions of Intel C++ compiler is as follows: software.intel.com/en-us/c-compilers

I did not find on the link you posted anything about obtaining or extending my license for Intel C++ Composer for Linux. I did post an appropriate question on the registration and licensing forum. Thanks for your help !

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Here are two more links: software.intel.com/en-us/oss software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-development-products-for-linux?wapkw=intel%20tools%20for%20linux
0 Kudos