Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

OneAPI compiler C++ env vars bug

afjimenezc
Beginner

Hello, after installing the compiler C++ from OneAPI version 2022.2.0.252 offline and trying to call the batch file vars.bat (C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\2022.1.0\env\vars). I realize a bug in the line 80 where the function to create the variable of the VS2019 directory miss an "I".

Capture.PNG

The right way of the line 80 should be:

call :SetVS2019INSTALLDIR

It took me a while to find this bug during the linking of fortran in the software Abaqus.

Now everything works good.

I hope this is the right way to report it.

Best regards,

Labels (1)
4 Replies
AndrewC
New Contributor III

Good catch!

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

We will forward this issue to the concerned development team and we will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi @afjimenezc ,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue raised by you is fixed in oneAPI version 2022.3.0 which is now available for download https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html. Please check it and confirm if we can go ahead and close this thread from our end.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi @afjimenezc ,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos