Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Pb with activating a floating licence of Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux

Sid_T_
Beginner
Dear sir,
I have got an academic licence for intel parallel studio under linux with a valid serial number (floating licence for a classroom).

When I tried to activate this licence by introducing host id and port numbers, via the intel website, the website was not responding. After few minutes, I get the following error message when I click on the licence number:

"Error
Sequence contains no elements
"

Could you help me please ? I would like to activate the licence and receive the licence file to install it in our machine room.

Also, we used to use vTune in our class, but it seems that this tool is no longer proposed for a free academic licence under Macos and linux, am I wrong ?

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Viet_H_Intel

Can you report it to http://www.intel.com/supporttickets

Thanks,

Viet 

0 Kudos
Sid_T_
Beginner

I introduced the request in supporttickets website under the number 03661022

Thank you very much.

ps: I have been oriented to 3 different places in the intel website to post my request :) 1) by email, 2) in this forum, 3) in supporttickets website.

0 Kudos
Tewolde__Desta
Beginner

Dear Sir/Madam 

When i tried to compile  on  Intel Fortran compiler in server the following message has displayed : 

Error: Product support for your (Comp-FL) license has expired.
License file(s) used were (in this order):
    1.  Trusted Storage
**  2.  /opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2017.1.132/linux/bin/intel64/../../Licenses
**  3.  /home/Desta/Licenses
**  4.  /opt/intel/licenses/NCOM_L___2JXL-5XKBZCRX_3.lic
**  5.  /opt/intel/licenses/intel.lic
**  6.  /opt/intel/licenses/l_5XKBZCRX.lic
**  7.  /opt/intel/licenses/l_63Z8WK6Z.lic
**  8.  /opt/intel/licenses/l_98BJLM79.lic
**  9.  /opt/intel/licenses/m_1242089471_5XKBZCRX.lic
**  10.  /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses
**  11.  /opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2017.1.132/linux/bin/intel64/*.lic

Please refer https://software.intel.com/en-us/faq/purchasing-renewing-upgrading#support-expiration  for more information..

Would you able to help me on this matter ?.  I have already  registered to as Students license  and tried to update it  but it couldn't work out .

Thanks,

0 Kudos