Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7944 Discussions

Pdf version of documentation for C++ Compiler 14.0

Jurczak__Paul
New Contributor I

Is there a pdf version of documentation for C++ Compiler 14.0 (e.g.  User and Reference Guide for the Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0) available?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Paul,

Unfortunately, there is no pdf Version of the User and Reference Guide for 14.0 Compilers available. Why do you need a pdf? The documentation is available locally after you installed the compiler under the Documentation subdirectory or on the Intel Documentation Library on the web (the link you referenced).

Regards, Hubert.

0 Kudos
Jurczak__Paul
New Contributor I

Hubert,

I find pdf more convenient to read and search as almost all of my technical literature is in this format. Just my personal preference. I will keep using online version then.

Thank you, Paul.

0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Paul,

Thanks for feedback. Yes, pdf is for better usability, but unfortunately we don't provide pdf for User/Reference documentation.

Hubert.

0 Kudos
George_C_2
Beginner

Bring back the pdfs. We want pdfs so we can learn the products outside of the tools. Like when we sit in traffic or stand in line. Get with the program Intel...

0 Kudos