Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Play SWF without flash player installed

leps
Beginner

Is it possible to play flash without flash-player installed? I heard that SWF file and flash player itself may be included into one EXE file.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Om_S_Intel
Employee
This is C++ compiler forum and you may not get approprite help here. Youshould try another suitable forum.
0 Kudos
KEERIYAT__P_
Beginner

Please go to publisher settings and select windows .exe and swf and save it, Press F12 comand for publishing, You will get an exe with embeded player in it.

Regards

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
Keeriyat, you're acting like a spammer, unfortunately. >>...Please go to publisher settings and select windows .exe and swf and save it, Press F12 comand for publishing, You will >>get an exe with embeded player in it... Please post any questions about Non Intel software or issues / problems with any software at: Forum: Watercooler Catchall Web-link: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/watercooler-catchall Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
KEERIYAT__P_
Beginner

I am sorry, I was searching for a solution related with Swf , I found the post and respoded,Hope you understand, Thanx

0 Kudos