Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Problem during activation

Edgardo_Doerner

Dear all,

I am facing a problem with a installation of the Educator Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++ macOS, essentially I am not able to active the product before installation.

In the registration center I can see that I have a valid serial number for such product until 2019. First I try to enter such number and the following message appears : "License cannot be verified, license server is not responding". Then I try again and the installation program says: "The serial number syntax is not valid". As a last resort I tried to generate the license file and use an offline activation approach, but now the installer shows the following message: "The license file(s) you provided is not valid for this product".

I have tried the installation on several networks (due to the server message) and systems without luck. I must say that I also have the Fortran version for macOS and it installs and activates without issues. I have not found anything strange in the Registration Center, the serial number is still valid until May 2019. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Viet_H_Intel

Can you report this issue at http://www.intel.com/supporttickets

Thanks,

Viet 

0 Kudos
Edgardo_Doerner

Ok, I just submitted a request support.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos