Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Re: Re:Reapply student license for Parallel Studio XE

BEI
Novice

Hi, Thanks for your reply. But I still have some questions and hope to have some suggestions.

1. Do I have to uninstall my original Parallel Studio XE before transitioning to oneAPI?
  2. After installing oneAPI, do I need to re-compile all my other programs, which have been complied with Parallel Studio XE?
  3. According to the system requirements of oneAPI, CentOS 7 do not support oneCCL, oneDNN, and Intel oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler. Without these components, will the oneAPI cover all the features of Parallel Studio XE?

I really hope to have some advice on these questions. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel C++ Compiler forum. Answers to the queries are mentioned below.

1.    No need to uninstall parallel studio XE, both can co-exist

2.    Yes, you may need to compile your previous programs compiled with Parallel studio XE.  The compiler versions may vary and may not support previous binaries.

3.    About this, we’ll connect with the internal team and get back to you.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

For the third question, could you please elaborate more about your query. Please specify the features and components you have in question.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi

We haven’t heard back from you. Is your query resolved?

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

We haven’t heard from you in awhile. We are no longer monitoring this thread. For further queries and issues please raise a new thread we’d be glad to help you.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos