Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

State of the Standard? (C++0x)

kfsone
New Contributor I
Would it be possible for the development team to put together a "C++0x support status" page/document, as various other compilers have done? (G++ and CLang for example. vs10 had one but I can't find the link) and get it stickied in the forums?
This would be handy for reining in devs who are chomping at the bit to start using C++0x features and looking to compilers that "already can".
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
There's a list in the docs under std=c++0x.
0 Kudos
kfsone
New Contributor I
Do you mean the docs that come with the compiler? If so, the problem is - that's out of date :) I mean't, would it be possible to get something online that I can point folks at to say "look, this is what's coming".
0 Kudos
vrennert
Beginner
Here is the feature list from Microsoft with all supported C++0x features in VC10.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2010/04/06/c-0x-core-language-features-in-vc10-the-table.aspx

As far as i know icc wants to be fully compatible with the primary compiler on a given platform.
Meaning in the future icc will support all those features and more which you can see in the MS table, that is for windows of course.
0 Kudos