Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

Yocto 1.3 Support

SLimi
New Contributor I

I downloaded the Intel® Embedded Software Development Tool Suite for Intel® Atom™ evaluation back in October. The evaluation supports Yocto 1.1. Yocto is no upto 1.3. Does the latest evaluation or final product support Yocto 1.3?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee
Sean, We are actually running a new Beta Program for Embedded Software Development. If you are interested I can send you the invitation letter. However, we support Yocto 1.2 only. No evaulations have been done with Yocto 1.3 on our side yet. Regards, Hubert.
0 Kudos
SLimi
New Contributor I
Hubert, thank you for the quick reply. Too bad about Yocto Project 1.3 support. I guess I can work with 1.2. Please add me to the list. 1. Will the tools support Ubuntu 12.04 LTS host? 2. Once the Yocto Prject ADT 1.2 has been setup and works with Eclipse, will the installer simply replace the environment to support icc rather than gcc? Will I be able to open Eclipse and create a project and compile with icc - no further action needed? -Sean
0 Kudos
Hubert_H_Intel
Employee

Sean,

I'm very sorry for the delay. First of all I'd like to give you the registration link to the beta program in a private message since it's not public.

Hubert.

0 Kudos