Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

about pragma optimize

watanabeh
Beginner

hello

I'm using icx with visual studio.

I need to use pragma optimize to suppress optimization.

this document (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/oneapi-dpcpp-cpp-compiler-dev-guide-and-reference/top/compiler-reference/pragmas/intel-supported-pragma-reference.html) says microsoft like pragma is supported, but my compiler says not supported.

lib.cpp(20,9): : warning : '#pragma optimize' is not supported [-Wignored-pragma-optimize]

Is there any compiler option to enable this pragma or anything?

thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Intel forums.

>>> "I'm using icx with visual studio"

Could you please let us know the versions of icx and visual studio you have been using?

Could you also please provide us with the sample reproducer code to reproduce the issue at our end?

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
watanabeh
Beginner

thank you for reply.

I use following components.

icx : Intel(R) C++ Compiler 2022

visual studio : Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 Version 17.0.11.

ps.)

pragma optimize work with Intel(R) C++ Compiler 2023.

thank you.

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

As your issue is resolved with the latest version of Intel oneAPI 2023, could you please let us know whether we can close this thread or do you face any other issues?

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos
ShivaniK_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved with Intel oneAPI 2023. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards

Shivani

0 Kudos