Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

configuring intel composer xe

Abdul__J_
Beginner

Hi everyone,

can anybody tell me that how can I configure Intel Composer xe with my home directory. In case I don't have root access so is there any guide to do this?

regards,

Abdul Jabbar

0 Kudos
4 Replies
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

Hello,

As to "Intel Composer xe with my home directory" ,you can just specify you home directory as you wish .i don't think it ned root access.

Regards,

Qiao

0 Kudos
Abdul__J_
Beginner

I was asking after installation how can I configure the libraries contained in it like tbb, mkl, etc. I have a program in which I have used dpotrf() and dpotrs() routines but I'm having errors of undefined reference to these functions. And can you tell me that which library file is loaded on -lm switch at compile time?

regards,

Abdul Jabbar

0 Kudos
QIAOMIN_Q_
New Contributor I

source /opt/intel/composerxe/bin/compilervars.sh intel64 ,would helps to set the defaulting include and link search paths. And you can use 'icc xx.c -v' to look at that driver tool commands should be displayed and executed.

Regards

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

For basic MKL linking, when you have set up the compiler according to instructions, append -mkl or -mkl=sequential.  For additional information, see http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-mkl-link-line-advisor

0 Kudos