I have installed Intel Compiler C++ version 11.1.065 in order to use MKL Library.
After installation I have:
1) Changed in Solution Explorer from VS -> Intel C++ Complier
but when I try to build my project there is an error:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1146: no argument specified with option '/LIBPATH:'
a) Do I need to change something else in Project properties ?
b) Do I need to add something in environment settings ?
Please help me,
Do you face the problem with simple app with 1 .cpp file etc, or is related when MKL is being used.
Does this come with VS project also?
1. By accident or coincidence, /LIBPATH is getting used in your linker options.. Check under Properties> Linker> Command Line> if you have /LIBPATH: present by mistake.
2. Though you may have environment variable LIBPATH set, specifying /LIBPATH: in Linker will, override the env settings.
3. You can try this workaround:-- specify directories that need to be searched for any libs, or something like :-- "C:" or "$(Outdir)" to make the option non-empty, and check f it helps.
4. Let me know if its MKL-related and then would need to divert to appropriate forum.
To set this linker option in the Visual Studio development environment
1. Open the project's Property Pages dialog box. For details, see Setting Visual C++ Project Properties.
2. Click the Linker folder.
3. Click the General property page.
4. Modify the Additional Library Directories property.