Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7954 Discussions

how to get a vaild serial # for icc compiler 9.0

whzlz-icc
Beginner
I registered and downloaded Intel C++ Composer XE for Linux with a serial #. Then, I download icc compiler 9.0 from the drop-down meun. However, I can not install the compiler 9.0 using the serial #. how/where can I get a serial # for the icc compiler 9.0?

thanks.

whzlz-icc
0 Kudos
5 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
I'm guessing you're talking about your license. If you need a new copy of your license file, you can ask for one by email at https://registrationcenter.intel.com If you are having difficulty with the entry of your license key during installation, you can use the alternate method referring to your license file.
For more difficult issues, you should ask (with a private message if necessary) on the licensing support forum.
0 Kudos
whzlz-icc
Beginner
Thank you very much for your reply.

I just need icc 9.0 (non-commericial) serial # for installation. I have ifort 9.0 and wanted to use them to develop some of my own research program (non-commericial usage).

I have downloaded l_ccompxe_2011 with a serial # (but not installed yet) and also downloaded icc 9.0 from the same page (drop-down menu), but was not given another serial #. The serial # for l_ccompxe_2011 doesn't work for icc 9.0. how to get a serial # for icc 9.0?

Current website (below) shows all lates non-commericial products, no older versions.
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/non-commercial-software-download/

Alternatively, which link should I use, in order to download the old version icc 9.0?

thanks again.

0 Kudos
levicki
Valued Contributor I
I may be wrong, but I don't think it is possible to get older versions. There is also no good reason why you would want to use 9.0 instead of latest (12.0) compiler.
0 Kudos
whzlz-icc
Beginner
what I need is icc and ifort (linux version), currently I have ifort 9.0 on my machine. I have downloaded l_ccompxe_2011 (1.2G), but I am not sure if it is the latest 12.0. Anyway, do you have the link to 12.0?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Om_S_Intel
Employee
The latestis Intel C++ Composer XE update 6,Date posted: 23 Aug 2011 Version: 2011 Build: Update 6 Build date: 11 Aug 2011.
0 Kudos