Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

icc: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing

Rawlins__David
Beginner

Hi,

The Intel C++ compiler (32bit) can be accessed on my 64bit Linux machine without a license problem. I have set up a 32bit openSuSe in a Sun Virtual Box and mounted the directory (from my host 64bit machine) where the C++ compiler resides. If I execute icc from that directory on the guest 32bit machine, I get the following error:

> ./icc
icc: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 2). Trusted Storage based license could

If I run the iccvars_ia32.sh script first, the error becomes:

> ./icc

Error: A license for CComp is not available (-5,357).

Make sure that a license file is being used that contains a license
for the requested feature. If your license requires a license server,
make sure that the server is using the right license file (usually,
this would be the same license file that is being used by this
application), and make sure that you have not changed the license
file since starting the server.

License file(s) used were (in this order):
1. Trusted Storage
2. /usr/sci/linux/intel/Compiler/11.1/046/licenses
3. /opt/intel/licenses/l_CCWZJJMW.lic
4. /home/dave/intel/licenses
5. /usr/sci/linux/intel/Compiler/11.1/046/Licenses
6. /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses
7. /usr/sci/linux/intel/Compiler/11.1/046/bin/ia32/*.lic

Please visit http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/support.htm if you require technical assistance.

icc: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

Is there a problem with trying to access icc from a VBox?

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
As no one has yet taken a stab at this, I'll comment that it looks like you have SElinux active in your virtual installation. If you want to persist with that, you'll have to learn how to allow the exceptions you require.
0 Kudos
JenniferJ

is your issue solved?

From your debug output all the searched license files, does it include your mounted drive license file? it does n't seem so. After mount the drive, did you set the INTEL_LICENSE_FILE env-var to your new license directory?

Jennifer

0 Kudos
Gajanan_Ambi
Beginner

Hi All,

I am also facing similar issue, As described in detail below.

ICC compiler package : l_CCAndroid_p_13.0.0.006

Platform : Linux

Error Message : icc: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 2). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

This kind of error message I am getting while compiling my code base. And importantly as experts suggested I did fallowing things to overcome this issue. But still not fixed.

export ANDROID_SYSROOT=/home/user/tools/android-ndk-r8b/platforms/android-14/arch-x86/
export ANDROID_GNU_X86_TOOLCHAIN=/home/user/tools/android-ndk-r8b/toolchains/x86-4.4.3/prebuilt/linux-x86/
source /opt/intel/CCAndroid13.0.0.006/bin/iccvars.sh ia32

Please let me know what and where I am missing.

Thanks is advance...

0 Kudos