Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

intel c++ compiler for students

Alex_G_2
Beginner

I tried to download Intel C++ Studio XE for Win, but there is a problem with my email address. The problem is that my university doesn't provide e-mails for students in *.edu :( the online form doesn't accept my current e-mail address.

up

I tried to download from http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-education-offerings/ ("students" tab);

Intel® C++ Studio XE for Windows*

Next, I have to fill " Student Product Request", but I can't.

P.S. There are problems with your forum. Sometimes I can't create/preview new topic or leave comment to topic. I use FF 19, IE 10.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>...I tried to download Intel C++ Studio XE for Win, but there is a problem with my email address. The problem is that >>my university doesn't provide e-mails for students in *.edu :( the online form doesn't accept my current e-mail address. Did you try to download a Free Evaluation copy or officially purchased ( with a discount for students )? Please specify. In overall, during the registration process a user could specify a personal address ( from @gmail.com domain, for example ) in order to receive a Licence file.
0 Kudos
Light_Intel

When you apply for a free student license a valid academic institution email is required. Examples of domains that are NOT eligible include gmail.com, googlemail.com, qq.com, 163.com, sina.com, yandex.ru and free.fr.

0 Kudos