Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7953 Discussions

intel compiler 2017: undefined symbol: mkl_lapack_ao_ssyrdb

afylot
Beginner

I am compiling a short c code that call gsl/2.5, linking is like

mpicc -idirafter /usr/include/linux -g -O2 -mieee-fp -no-vec -Wpointer-arith -fno-strict-aliasing -DMPI -fPIC -shared -o libfinal.so  mycode1.o mycode2.o -lgsl -lmkl_intel_ilp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core -lpthread -lm -ldl

At run time I get:

libmkl_intel_ilp64.so: undefined symbol: mkl_lapack_ao_ssyrdb

I would think I am doing something incorrect with linking, am not I?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Simona, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I was reviewing the information provided and I noticed that you have been using the software Intel® C++ Compiler Version 2017 and you have some questions about the previous code provided in order to compile it. However, I would like to suggest you to contact the following Intel Forum in order to gather the most accurate answer about this, please check the link below: > https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-c-compiler If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Best regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos