Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

internal error: 0_3007

kongooka
Beginner
I am receiving the following error during link...

(0): intrenal error: 0_3007
xilink6: error: problem during multi-file optimisation compilation

I cannot locate any information on the possible causes of this error although I believe it is to do with auto-parallelizer as if I remove this option from compile flags problem disappears. I have enabled Qpar-report with highest level in an attempt to get more diagnostics but no extra messages are produced. Any advice on what this error is and why is it occuring would be greatly appreciated.

I am using intel compiler 9.1 integrated with VS6.0.

Cheers!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Brandon_H_Intel
Employee

I looked this particular internal error code up and didn't see any issues that we've dealt with that would be affecting you in this case (they were all fixed in 8.1 or earlier). Internal errors are hard to diagnose for the reason why they failed - all you can really say for sure is that the compiler failed in an unexpected manner. In these cases, the best route to take is to submit a Premier Support issue (https://premier.intel.com). You usually will need to submit a preprocessed version of the source file, but since this is happening at link time, you might need to provide object files/static libs instead in order for us to reproduce and diagnose the issue. Also be sure to provide the compiler/linker options used and the exact version of the compiler (9.1.XXX).

If you can't provide a reproducible test case, internal errors are very difficult to triage and fix, but I would still recommend that you submit a Premier Support issue in this case, as there are several things we could have you try as well to try to locate the problem.

0 Kudos