Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

internal error: assertion failed: walk_entry_and_subtree: bad expr node kind (shared/cfe/edgcpfe/walk_entry.h, line 1788)

Walter_D_
Beginner

Hi,

yet another internal compiler error with icpc 13.0.1, run with the options -std=c++0x -O2 -ip -xHost -fpic -falign-functions -openmp -g -Wall -DWDutilsDevel -Llib.icc/ -lWDutils -limf -lm. preprocessed output attached. error triggered on line 849 of TestOTree.cc, which is the closing bracket of a function taking a lambda argument.

cheers, Walter.

PS. code developed using gcc 4.7.0 (no warnings or errors at compile or run time), but porting to icpc 13.0.1 causes some headaches.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alexander_W_Intel
Hi Walter, i was also able to reproduce this issue. I will investigate further and update this thread as soon as I know more. Thanks for reporting! Alex
0 Kudos
Alexander_W_Intel

Hi Walter,

this issue is fixed in the actual version of the Compiler. You can download an update for the compiler at the Intel Registration Center

However now I see another internal assertion on your code. I will escalate this second issue and update the thread again as soon as there is a fix available. 

Thanks,
Alex 

0 Kudos