Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

license cost

pradeep_s_
Beginner

Hi,

Could you tell me the license cost for Intel Composer XE 2013 SP1. 

thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_D_Intel
Employee

We do not price by specific releases. One can purchase a product subscription which grants access to current and previous releases.

For pricing, click the Try & Buy tab on this Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2017 page. Refer to How do I get an older version of an Intel® Software Development Product? for details about obtaining older versions. Additional information is available in our FAQs.

Thank you for your inquiry.

0 Kudos
pradeep_s_
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details.

There are 3 different editions Composer, Professional and Cluster. I have installed Cluster trial version edition (the higher edition), but in my Visual studio 2008 composer edition got integrated. 

So do I need to purchase Composer or Cluster edition?

Thanks,

Pradeep 

0 Kudos
Kevin_D_Intel
Employee

No. You would need to upgrade your Microsoft Visual Studio software or choose a previous Parallel Studio XE release with support for the older Visual Studio 2008 release.

For compilers specifically, the current PSXE 2017 release (all Editions you note) only supports integration into Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2013, and 2015. For the current 17.0 compiler release refer to the Intel C++ Compiler 17.0 for Windows* Release Notes for Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 for system requirements.

Refer to Intel® Compiler Release Notes by Version for current and past releases.

Refer to Intel C++ and Fortran Compilers for Windows* - Required Microsoft* development software for an overview about Microsoft development software required for current and previous compiler releases.

0 Kudos