Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

no instance of overloaded function matches the argument list

Folin_J_
Beginner

when I use ICC 13.1 with vs2012u2 to compile latest firefox (http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/) , I get errors.

HTMLAnchorElement.cpp

d:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/HTMLAnchorElement.cpp(18): error: no instance of overloaded function "mozilla::dom::NewHTMLElementHelper::Create" matches the argument list

argument types are: (already_AddRefed<nsINodeInfo>)

NS_IMPL_NS_NEW_HTML_ELEMENT(Anchor)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JenniferJ

Thanks for the source file.

But I need the .i file in order to duplicate the issue. from your build-env, could you do this and  the .i file might be under the current-dir or the dir where HTMLAnchorElement.cpp is?

icl -c -D_HAS_EXCEPTIONS=0 -I../../../../dist/stl_wrappers -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -D_IMPL_NS_COM -DEXPORT_XPT_API -DEXPORT_XPTC_API -D_IMPL_NS_GFX -D_IMPL_NS_WIDGET -DIMPL_XREAPI -DIMPL_NS_NET -DIMPL_THEBES -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -DEXCLUDE_SKIA_DEPENDENCIES -DUNICODE -D_UNICODE -DNOMINMAX -D_CRT_RAND_S -DCERT_CHAIN_PARA_HAS_EXTRA_FIELDS -D_SECURE_ATL -DCHROMIUM_BUILD -DU_STATIC_IMPLEMENTATION -DOS_WIN=1 -DWIN32 -D_WIN32 -D_WINDOWS -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN -DCOMPILER_MSVC -D_IMPL_NS_LAYOUT -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/ipc/chromium/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/ipc/glue -I../../../../ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src -I. -I../../../../dist/include -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/obj-vca/dist/include/nspr -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/obj-vca/dist/include/nss -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../document/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../base/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../events/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../xbl/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../xul/content/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../layout/forms -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../layout/style -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../layout/tables -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../layout/xul/base/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../layout/generic -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../dom/base -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../editor/libeditor/base -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../editor/libeditor/text -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../editor/txmgr/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/../../../../netwerk/base/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src -Id:/develop/mozilla/ICC/xpcom/ds -wd4099 -TP -nologo -w -Gy -Fdgenerated.pdb -wd4251 -wd4244 -wd4345 -wd4351 -wd4482 -wd4800 -wd4819 -we4553 -GR- -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -Oy- -MD -FI ../../../../dist/include/mozilla-config.h -DMOZILLA_CLIENT /EP /P d:/develop/mozilla/ICC/content/html/content/src/HTMLAnchorElement.cpp

0 Kudos
Folin_J_
Beginner

attached

0 Kudos
Folin_J_
Beginner

any thoughts?

0 Kudos