Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.

__pragma keyword in Intel C++?

MHlav
Beginner

I'm trying to use the __pragma("vector aligned") keyword in Intel C++.  When I do so, I get:

warning #161: unrecognized #pragma

Anyone know how to get the desired behavior?   I don't want to use a #pragma as I need it in a preprocessor #define statement.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MHlav
Beginner

My mistake.  I forgot that the quotes are not required.  It should be __pragma(vector aligned).

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
A Message To IDZ Managers and Software Developers: I think we need a feature that would allow an owner of the thread to mark it as SOLVED. Thanks in advance. Note: We can not edit a title of the thread for a couple of months already ( I think since March 2013 ).
0 Kudos
JenniferJ

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

A Message To IDZ Managers and Software Developers:

I think we need a feature that would allow an owner of the thread to mark it as SOLVED. Thanks in advance.

Note: We can not edit a title of the thread for a couple of months already ( I think since March 2013 ).

Right now only the support engineers can set it to "answered" state.

But we used to have a "Best answer" button and is available for everyone, that might serve this purpose. Let me file a request about this issue. The solution might be different though.

Thanks Sergey.

Jennifer

0 Kudos
JenniferJ

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

A Message To IDZ Managers and Software Developers:

I think we need a feature that would allow an owner of the thread to mark it as SOLVED. Thanks in advance.

Sergey,

please submit this idea to this site: http://idz.uservoice.com/forums/201131-user-experience/ 

In your writting "an owner of the thread", do you mean the "thread originator"? I think it makes sense for thread originator only.

I've submitted the idea for "best answer". Please add your vote if you like it.

thanks,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
SergeyKostrov
Valued Contributor II
>>please submit this idea to this site: http://idz.uservoice.com/forums/201131-user-experience/ I'll take a look and I see that this is a new IDZ "feature". >>In your writting "an owner of the thread", do you mean the "thread originator"? I think it makes sense for thread originator only. Yes. Only owner / originator of a thread should be able to mark the thread as 'SOLVED'.
0 Kudos