Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7944 Discussions

procedure entry point pow2o3 could not be located in dynamic link library

_aditya_
Beginner

I am using intel c++ 19 compiler in MS Visual Studio 2013. I have built the project in debug and it builds flawlessly and works fine. But In release mode it again builds flawlessly but when I run the .exe file it spawns this runtime error : "procedure entry point pow2o3 could not be located in dynamic link library" .

I think this might has to do with versioning of libmmd.dll but changing that didnt help and I have also renamed the libmmd in C:\Windows\System32 that also didnt help.

If someone can help in resolving this issue that would be great .

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Since you have already renamed libmmd.dll, could you also perform a repair mode installation of your VS 2013?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

Any updates on this?

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
_aditya_
Beginner

Hi @RahulV_intel , I think that issue was gone when we build our external library with MSVC compiler. I haven't tried the repair mode in Visual Studio. I will give that a try in future.

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

If your issue is fixed, could you let me know if I can close this thread from my end?

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos
RahulV_intel

Hi,

I will go ahead and close this thread assuming that your issue is resolved. Intel will no longer monitor this thread. Henceforth, any response on this thread will be considered as community only.

Thanks,

Rahul

0 Kudos