Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

"Build.BatchBuild" is not available

pyrion
Beginner
When trying to convert a C++ project to use the Intel compiler in Visual Studio 2008, after the comfirmation message which i leave with the OK-button i get a message box that "Build.BatchBuild" is not available. I am using a german version of VS 2008 professional. The project remains unconverted. Does anybody know what i can do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
claudio1
Beginner
Quoting - pyrion
When trying to convert a C++ project to use the Intel compiler in Visual Studio 2008, after the comfirmation message which i leave with the OK-button i get a message box that "Build.BatchBuild" is not available. I am using a german version of VS 2008 professional. The project remains unconverted. Does anybody know what i can do?

I am experiencing the exact same problem. I am using Visual Studio 2005, Windows XP 64-bit and the Intel-64 bit compiler.
0 Kudos
JenniferJ

Try following:
1. try to convert again, when the "Confirmation" pops up, check the box "Do not clean the projects"at the bottom. This is a new feature. There might be a bug when using it with non-English VS.

Please let us know if this works.

Thanks,
Jennifer

0 Kudos
Elizabeth_S_Intel
We have reproduced this problem internally and I entered it in our bug tracking system. Jennifer or myself will let you know when there is an update on this issue.

Elizabeth

0 Kudos
JenniferJ
This bug should be fixed in the future update.

For now, the work-around is following:
1. remove the VB project from the solution temporarily
2. update the VC project to use Intel C++
3. add the VB project back

Jennifer
0 Kudos
JenniferJ
This issue has been fixed in our 12.0 Intel C++ Composer XE for Windows. You can download it from the Registration Center.

thanks,
Jennifer
0 Kudos