Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7944 Discussions

warning #31001: The dll for reading and writing the pdb (for example, mspdb110.dll) could not be found on your path

Michel_B_
Beginner

I just reinstalled Windows 7 and moved to Visual Studio 2013. I first installed Visual Studio 2013 then Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 with all updates for both products. Now when I create a new project and switch to the intel compiler ( Project -> Intel Composer XE 2013 SP 1-> use intel compiler I get the following error

1>------ Build started: Project: ConsoleApplication1, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
1>  Source.cpp
1>  warning #31001: The dll for reading and writing the pdb (for example, mspdb110.dll) could  not be found on your path. This is usually a configuration error. Compilation will continue using /Z7 instead of /Zi, but expect a similar error when you link your program.

My C++ program is as follows

#include <iostream>

int main(int ac, char* av[])
{
    std::cout << "Hello World!";
}

Anyone an idea what is going on?

Ps. Wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zhong-Xin_L_
Beginner

warning #31001: The dll for reading and writing the pdb (for example, mspdb110.dll) could  not be found on your path. This is usually a configuration error. Compilation will continue using /Z7 instead of /Zi, but expect a similar error when you link your program.

0 Kudos
Zhong-Xin_L_
Beginner

how to deal with the problem

0 Kudos