Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7953 Discussions

when will be next version of icl released?

buraktamturk
Beginner
We are really can not wait anymore!, There is a 2010 version of a visual studio. And we cannot use intel compiler with this. So bad :(

and there is a TBB 3 version released.. We still use 2 because of old version compiler.

When will be beta version released (of course with support 2010 version of visual studio)? How many pointers that the visual studio integration pluing uses? If they didn't found pointer we may help they. (of course, for firstly we need old 2008 pointers).

If there will a beta version, please let us know. I am just need a date because i am tired while looking new versions every time i see old version then i cry :((. (every time i create new user from exchange mail server, because of trial version ^^)

the intel c++ compiler is awsome just awsome... I still wait new version, i still dont use 2010 visual studio.
and i will wait.

any answer from intel dev. team welcome.

Thank every one who livings in a world!!
Best Regards,
Burak TAMTRK (webmaster@gazeteobjektif.com)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lingfeng_C_Intel
Employee
Thanks Burak for your interesting our product.
Yes, we already have Intel Parallel Composer beta now and it is on beta program testing for private not for public.

I will send an invitation letter right now and you can register our beta program to try it if you agree our program.

Thanks,
Wise

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lingfeng_C_Intel
Employee
Thanks Burak for your interesting our product.
Yes, we already have Intel Parallel Composer beta now and it is on beta program testing for private not for public.

I will send an invitation letter right now and you can register our beta program to try it if you agree our program.

Thanks,
Wise
0 Kudos
buraktamturk
Beginner
Thank you so much, i recived an e mail, i love intel's support!

Best Regards,
Burak TAMTRK
0 Kudos
dmitry_sychov
Beginner
Hello,
Is it possible to get a beta invitation for v12 c++ compiler for Linux?
Thank you, Dmitry
0 Kudos