Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

4.2.1 Not sending H264 from client

IHack
Beginner

Hello.

Can someone explain me, i did a set up, the MCU server with h264 + ffmpeg, set my own SSL certificate.

1. For the sample room, i set -

Media In

Audio: All

Video: h264

Media Out

Audio: All

Video: h264-constrained-baseline

Video Of View

Format: h264-CB

And can't save the settings, because of conflict.

2. I use the default JS web sample, If i set h264-constrained-baseline and h265 as Video Out, and h264 as Video In, the client still sends stream in VP8, same for the output. I see this in chrome://webrtc-internals.

What is the problem?

Okay, noticed this one, settings apply only after whole MCU restart. Please fix this.

3. The web console returns libapi.js:144 GET https://192.168.1.102:3300/services 500 (Internal Server Error).  

4. The JS example does not show all the resolutions buttons. My Camera supports 1920x1080, the script instead, thinks that maximum is 640x480. 

With this one, noticed. I set the Video of View to 1920x1080 and had to restart the whole MCU. Then, it shows all the resolutions. Strange, that it does not apply the settings directly. This means, after each change, i need to restart all.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IHack
Beginner

UP

0 Kudos
YanbinZ_Intel
Employee
What is the problem? Okay, noticed this one, settings apply only after whole MCU restart. Please fix this. Answer: No, it don't need restart MCU but you need make sure all user are leave and waiting for a while, all settings will be work later.
0 Kudos