Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

503 'Error: connect EADDRNOTAVAIL 127.0.0.1:3000 - Local (127.0.0.1:0)

Stephen_-_
New Contributor I

I've had this issue come up a couple times now.

I'm using the 3.5.2 conference with CentOS 7 with a modification of the basic example.

The issue I've been having is everything runs fine for maybe days or weeks, but then in the woogeen-app.stdout log it will suddenly show:

503 'Error: connect EADDRNOTAVAIL 127.0.0.1:3000 - Local (127.0.0.1:0)\n    at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:1020:11)\n    at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1043:20)\n    at connect (net.js:892:16)\n    at net.js:1028:7\n    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.asyncCallback [as callback] (dns.js:62:16)\n    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:81:10)
POST /createToken/ - - ms - -
And I really don't know what is causing it. The server continues to serve up assets fine, but it just can't create a token.

One time, when I let it run for longer like that, it did show an additional error and completely killed the app. The error was:

assert.js:84
  throw new assert.AssertionError({
  ^
AssertionError: false == true
    at PriorityNode.removeChild (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/priority.js:74:3)
    at PriorityNode.remove (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/priority.js:62:15)
    at PriorityTree.add (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/priority.js:163:23)
    at PriorityTree.addDefault (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/priority.js:181:15)
    at PriorityTree.add (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/priority.js:133:17)
    at Stream._initPriority (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/stream.js:101:25)
    at new Stream (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/stream.js:76:8)
    at Connection._createStream (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/connection.js:388:16)
    at Connection._handleHeaders (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/connection.js:436:21)
    at Connection._handleFrame (/root/intel/Release-v3.5.2/extras/basic_example/node_modules/spdy-transport/lib/spdy-transport/connection.js:319:10)

Any ideas what is going on?? :(

I don't understand how 127.0.0.1:3000 can be unavailable... What is that connecting to? Nuve? When I look at the Nuve logs it doesn't end on any errors, it just simply stops logging anything.

When I restart-all.sh the app reboots and begins to work correctly again. When I did this after the server stopped even serving up assets, I noticed it said "no app to stop", which makes me think it's a problem isolated to the app portion.

Sorry I'm not very knowledgable with the server things :\ .

0 Kudos
0 Replies