Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

After pause and play audio - other user in conference can not hear nothing from me, but can see my video

emilija_n_
Beginner

Hi we are using MCU Release 3.3 version and we're experiencing with some issue:

Steps are following: 

1. For example : 4 users has join confernece , 

2. One of them call pauseAudio(enters success callback and in console i put message for success when audio is paused), if he press playAudio for example after 1 minute all users can listen but the problems is shown  if this user is paused his audio for example 10 min or more when calling playAudio(also enters success callback and in console i put message for success when audio is played) some of the users can hear him but some can not hear nothing from him. After making refresh od the page and join all users can hear him again. 

This is happening very often and we want to find a solution for the problem because in our example we want users to play audio only when is needed not always. Any idea how to find solution to fix this ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Did you use mix mode or forward mode? 

0 Kudos
emilija_n_
Beginner

No we create room with mix mode false

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Problem reproduced and bug fixing is in progress. Thanks for reporting this.

0 Kudos
emilija_n_
Beginner

Also i want to ask after you fix the problem we need to wait to another Release ? If yes when will this be or you can give us a patch of that code to check whether that helps in our case ? 

0 Kudos
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Still working on progress, will let you know the patch solution once we know how to fix it and how much the package will be impacted.

0 Kudos