Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
1146 Discussions

Android ics conference sample cannot subscribe remote mix stream

Hr__Z
New Contributor I
626 Views

Hi,

     We installed intel webrtc v4.1 on Cenos7.4 64bit, the example test ok with chrome,but the android ics conference sample cannot subscribe remote mix stream, Conference client object join method callback is called success, but the conference client object subscribe remote mix stream's onSuccess and onFailure cb method doesn't call.we look into the log,both client and server side didn't give any error.How can we fix it?

 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hr__Z
New Contributor I
626 Views
I think it's the ssl problem, after verifying I'll post here.
0 Kudos
Hr__Z
New Contributor I
626 Views
lack of cisco open libray installation cause this problem. But android client often crash here: E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-1-thread-1 Process: com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo, PID: 3381 java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.util.List com.intel.webrtc.conference.ConferenceInfo.getRemoteStreams()' on a null object reference at com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo.MainActivity.lambda$subscribeMixedStream$1(MainActivity.java:484) at com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo.-$$Lambda$MainActivity$jk3k7xfqhy2u9qBoQci-VenO5Yw.run(Unknown Source:2) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
0 Kudos
Hr__Z
New Contributor I
626 Views

unpublish stream often crash here:

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-8-thread-1
    Process: com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo, PID: 11252
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'long org.webrtc.MediaStream.nativeStream' on a null object reference
        at org.webrtc.PeerConnection.removeStream(PeerConnection.java:782)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.PeerConnectionChannel.lambda$removeStream$6(PeerConnectionChannel.java:216)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.-$$Lambda$PeerConnectionChannel$0wv9V1DRpOt_-1mTjOzBmDl-k2c.run(Unknown Source:4)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11252 SIG: 9

0 Kudos
He_Z_Intel
Employee
626 Views

Hi Hr,Z

Could you please check whether `conferenceClient.info()` returned NULL or not when join.success was triggered in the situation where below exception happened?

Hr, Z wrote:

lack of cisco open libray installation cause this problem.

But android client often crash here:
E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-1-thread-1
Process: com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo, PID: 3381
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.util.List com.intel.webrtc.conference.ConferenceInfo.getRemoteStreams()' on a null object reference
at com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo.MainActivity.lambda$subscribeMixedStream$1(MainActivity.java:484)
at com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo.-$$Lambda$MainActivity$jk3k7xfqhy2u9qBoQci-VenO5Yw.run(Unknown Source:2)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

0 Kudos
Gopi_Krishna_P
Beginner
626 Views

Hi 

Hr, Z 

Have you found any solution for this ?? i am also facing same issue 

Hr, Z wrote:

unpublish stream often crash here:

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-8-thread-1
    Process: com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo, PID: 11252
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'long org.webrtc.MediaStream.nativeStream' on a null object reference
        at org.webrtc.PeerConnection.removeStream(PeerConnection.java:782)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.PeerConnectionChannel.lambda$removeStream$6(PeerConnectionChannel.java:216)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.-$$Lambda$PeerConnectionChannel$0wv9V1DRpOt_-1mTjOzBmDl-k2c.run(Unknown Source:4)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11252 SIG: 9

0 Kudos
刘__扬
Beginner
626 Views

Gopi Krishna P wrote:

Hi  :   Wait a few second for get information of conference.

you can use Timer.

E.g

new Timer.schedule(

    new TimerTask() {

        @Override public void run() {

            if (conferenceClient.info() != null) {

                subscribeMixedStream();

                Timer.cancel();

                }

         }

},

0, 1000);

 

Hr, Z 

Have you found any solution for this ?? i am also facing same issue 

引文:

Hr, Z 写道:

 

unpublish stream often crash here:

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-8-thread-1
    Process: com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo, PID: 11252
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'long org.webrtc.MediaStream.nativeStream' on a null object reference
        at org.webrtc.PeerConnection.removeStream(PeerConnection.java:782)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.PeerConnectionChannel.lambda$removeStream$6(PeerConnectionChannel.java:216)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.-$$Lambda$PeerConnectionChannel$0wv9V1DRpOt_-1mTjOzBmDl-k2c.run(Unknown Source:4)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11252 SIG: 9

 

 

0 Kudos
Hr__Z
New Contributor I
626 Views

刘, 扬 wrote:

Quote:

Gopi Krishna P wrote:

 

Hi  :   Wait a few second for get information of conference.

you can use Timer.

E.g

new Timer.schedule(

    new TimerTask() {

        @Override public void run() {

            if (conferenceClient.info() != null) {

                subscribeMixedStream();

                Timer.cancel();

                }

         }

},

0, 1000);

 

Hr, Z 

Have you found any solution for this ?? i am also facing same issue 

引文:

Hr, Z 写道:

 

unpublish stream often crash here:

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-8-thread-1
    Process: com.intel.www.newmeetingdemo, PID: 11252
    java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to read from field 'long org.webrtc.MediaStream.nativeStream' on a null object reference
        at org.webrtc.PeerConnection.removeStream(PeerConnection.java:782)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.PeerConnectionChannel.lambda$removeStream$6(PeerConnectionChannel.java:216)
        at com.intel.webrtc.base.-$$Lambda$PeerConnectionChannel$0wv9V1DRpOt_-1mTjOzBmDl-k2c.run(Unknown Source:4)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 11252 SIG: 9

 

 

 

 

 

change the LocalStream dispose position, after Publication

0 Kudos
Reply