Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

Cannot execute app

Shpetim_A_
Beginner

Hi, 

I have create an empty project (Visual C++) and i have linked all the required libraries.

I get no errors when I build the project but i get a lot of warnings.

After I start the app i get this error message: The code execution cannot proceed because MFPlat.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

I am getting this error only when I am trying to initialize the PeerClient object.

//woogeen::p2p::PeerClient peerClient(peerClientConfiguration, client);

If a remove the line above i will not get this error.

This is a part of the output:

1>------ Build started: Project: Cpp Client, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>woogeen-debug.lib(metrics_default.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'metrics_default_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(metrics_default.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\metrics_default_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(field_trial_default.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'field_trial_default_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(field_trial_default.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\field_trial_default_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(differ_vector_sse2.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_differ_sse2_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(differ_vector_sse2.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_differ_sse2_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(shared_desktop_frame.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'primitives_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(shared_desktop_frame.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\primitives_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(desktop_region.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'primitives_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(desktop_region.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\primitives_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(desktop_geometry.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'primitives_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(desktop_geometry.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\primitives_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(desktop_frame.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'primitives_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(desktop_frame.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\primitives_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(window_capturer_win.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(window_capturer_win.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(window_capture_utils.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(window_capture_utils.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capturer_win_magnifier.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capturer_win_magnifier.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capturer_win_gdi.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capturer_win_gdi.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capturer_win_directx.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capturer_win_directx.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capture_utils.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(screen_capture_utils.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(scoped_thread_desktop.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(scoped_thread_desktop.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(dxgi_texture_staging.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(dxgi_texture_staging.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug\desktop_capture_cc.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>woogeen-debug.lib(dxgi_texture_mapping.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'desktop_capture_cc.pdb' was not found with 'woogeen-debug.lib(dxgi_texture_mapping.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Shpetim Ahmeti\Documents\teamtime-windows\Debug

Best regards

0 Kudos
0 Replies