Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Conferencing Service id and key related issue

Abdulaziz_A_
Beginner

Hi,

There is something i can not understand, what is a service id and service key. How can i get them, is there a default one that comes with the server or can i create one. i am really confused i can not find anything about that in any of the documentation pdfs. Thank you in advance.

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Abdulaziz,

The concept of service is the key to server resources and their management. When you want to access conference resources on the mcu server, you will need the service key and id.

What's more, you can find the usage in the basic example which we provide as the sample web server of our product. Refer to basicServer.js for you initial service key and id used there.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Abdulaziz_A_
Beginner

Thanks CHUNBO 

i wanted to just know where to get the default Service id and Service key of the server running on my machine. i could finally find it when i ran the init.sh script without any options ("--deps" or "--hardware") it is printed out on the terminal. Thanks again for your reply.

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

OK. Great to it works.

0 Kudos