Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Console:Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)

Peng_M_
Beginner

I visit http://xxxx:3000/console to manage server and the console prints "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)   http://xxxx:3000/services".

And I don't know how to solve it.

Thanks for your help!a_0.jpg

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

In this case, can you still successfully update the room configuration?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Peng_M_
Beginner

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

In this case, can you still successfully update the room configuration?

Thanks!

I can update the room name successfully but other configurations seem not to work.

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Please tell me which one you cannot update, as well the steps to do that together the error message you received.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Peng_M_
Beginner

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

Please tell me which one you cannot update, as well the steps to do that together the error message you received.

Thanks!

I set userLimit = 2 ,but the user can join the room without limit.

I set avCoordinated​= true and the layout is lecture but the ​avCoordinated didn't work,the user who last join will be full of main pane.

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Our QA engineer just tested the same case, and it turned out to be OK. So, regarding the first item, have you cleared the room and rejoin? Please also help check the value after your logoff and re-login to the management UI.

Regarding the second item, avCoordinated+lecture mode should enable VAD, which will put the speaker into the main pane. Have you tested this case?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Peng_M_
Beginner

CHUNBO H. (Intel) wrote:

Our QA engineer just tested the same case, and it turned out to be OK. So, regarding the first item, have you cleared the room and rejoin? Please also help check the value after your logoff and re-login to the management UI.

Regarding the second item, avCoordinated+lecture mode should enable VAD, which will put the speaker into the main pane. Have you tested this case?

Thanks!

1.The configuration does work when I cleared the room.

2.According to the user guide,when I set the avCoordinate​ as true, the VAD should be enable.Where can I also set it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Peng,

Let's take this userLimit as an example. After you set userLimit = 2 successfully, how did you clear the room? I mean the steps or API?

Regarding the VAD, avCoordinated+lecture mode should enable it. Click the "object" in the column of "Media Mixing", you will find the setting options there.

Thanks!

0 Kudos