We worked with Google native WebRTC on Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers on Windows OS. I recently noticed that Google has added the WebRTC support for Android, and iOS platforms (webrtc.org). Now, we are planning to develop video calling module using Google native WebRTC on these new platforms. Can anybody give me the information about my below queries:
1) Does Google native WebRTC supports Apple iOS platform (native mobile app)?
2) Does Google native WebRTC supports Apple OS X platform?
3) Is it possible to develop video calling module using native WebRTC on Safari, and Chrome browsers on Apple OS X platform?
4) Does Google native WebRTC supports Android platform (native mobile app)?
5) If it supports, I could not find any documentation for Apple iOS, Apple OS X, and Android platforms specifically. Could you please send some referral links?
6) I could not able to find the referral examples also for Apple iOS, Apple OS X, and Android platforms specifically. Could you please send some referral links?
Please do needful.
This is not Google WebRTC support website, but we can provide some opinions on your questions from our view. Just for your reference.
Our Intel CS for WebRTC SDK provides easy-to-use APIs with JS, Android and iOS based on Google Chromium WebRTC SDK and help you to expand your applications to have RTC capability quickly. Feel free to have a try.