Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

How can I change the signaling message server to Openfire(XMPP server) ?

Zhaoyan_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi guys,

I has two question need your help.

1. How can I use the PeerConnection as a webRTC signaling message server ?

It has been enable at Ubuntu machine,the problem is I don't know how to use the it .

2.After that,how to change the signaling server as a xmpp server  according to my needs ?

I has know webRTC(google's source code) use libgingle ,but I want use xmpp with Intel CS for WebRTC,

How do I achieve this ?

Thanks for your patience !

zhaoyan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Please refer to section "Customize signaling channel" in the user guide of "Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC) Client SDK for JavaScript".

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Zhaoyan,

Please tell us which component you're using. P2P or conference? Gateway or MCU?

And, PeeConnection is not a server in any mean. Also, we support the customized signaling server which you can find the specific steps for in our released user guide.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Zhaoyan_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I use conference MCU server and I has try sample work well with the browser .So I want integration openfire as the signaling server.

I'm not clear is which server could change it's signaling server as XMPP server, how do that ?

I noticed that CS_WebRTC_Conference_Server_Peer support by Socket.io , does it's Intel CS webRTC support signaling server ?

Thanks!

zhaoyan

0 Kudos
Zhaoyan_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi ,

Could you tell me where the specific introduction how to customized signaling server ?

Thanks !

zhaoyan

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Please refer to section "Customize signaling channel" in the user guide of "Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC) Client SDK for JavaScript".

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Zhaoyan_Z_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your patience !

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Great to see it work!

0 Kudos